Prev: Re: Custom Miniatures Next: GZG East Coast Con Report

Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 10:18:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:19:41 -0500 (EST), Step awaaaay from the wiffle
bat! <KOCHTE@stsci.edu> wrote:
>>Don't worry. When you hit your thirties, the ratio of single men to
>>single women swings drastically in your favour.
>
>It *does*????
>
>Huh. I must be in the wrong place. I'm your age, Allan, and dey
>ain't 'round here (if they are they're too young, too psycho, or
>have bf's already).

They're close -- about 50 miles south. There are quite a few unattached
single women in the Washington DC area, although they don't generally
hang around in game stores. :)

--
Rick Rutherford
rickr@digex.net

Prev: Re: Custom Miniatures Next: GZG East Coast Con Report