Prev: Re: DS2: Weapon Choice Next: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 03:57:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 23:19:41 -0500 (EST), Step awaaaay from the wiffle
bat! <KOCHTE@stsci.edu> wrote:

>>Don't worry. When you hit your thirties, the ratio of single men to
>>single women swings drastically in your favour.
>
>It *does*????
>
>Huh. I must be in the wrong place. I'm your age, Allan, and dey
>ain't 'round here (if they are they're too young, too psycho, or
>have bf's already).

That's what the statisticians say. Single women in their thirties
outnumber single men in their thirties by a fair degree. It has
something to do with women more likely to marry older men than men
marrying older women.

In fact, I have this friend who's 36, recently come off a long term
relationship, likes RPGs, animation, and travel, and who is going to
GenCon with us for the first time this year...

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: DS2: Weapon Choice Next: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!