Prev: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs Next: Re: SF Quotes

Custom Miniatures

From: "Stuart M. Ford" <smford@e...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 12:33:53 -0600
Subject: Custom Miniatures

Dear FT'ers,

I am considering making some custom resin miniatures and have been
wondering
if anyone on the list has tried this before.  I can't seem to be able to
find any mini's that I would buy anymore.  Since the move from lead,
I've
seen some really bad quality mini's out there.	I just don't have the
time
to remove half the mini due to excess flashing just to be able to paint
the
thing.

The process I'm planning on using is to make a primary model of the
mini.
Then create a mold using silicon rubber, which will be split in half
(top/bottom).

Any info anyone has, or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Stuart Ford

Prev: Re: SFB Conversions & SSDs Next: Re: SF Quotes