Prev: DS2: Weapon Choice Next: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

Re: [off topic] SF Quotes

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:39:08 +0000
Subject: Re: [off topic] SF Quotes

At 10:15 27/02/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I can't believe I'm posting to this thread, but....

>(Ivanova trying to entice smugglers to bring in food, instead of
drugs):
>"We've got the best mechanics in the sector... no cost....  And, if you
>have an accident, we'll repair your ships.  And, sooner or later, your
>ships *will* have accidents."
>"My pilots don't have accidents."
>"They will.  I'll see to it."
>"You wouldn't."
>"I've got a 200 megawatt pulse cannon in the forward cargo bay that
says
>otherwise."
>
>		     Aaron Teske

	My favourite Ivanova line was when Sinclair, Sheridan et al.
look to
her for her opinion of the proposed time-travel;

"I'll be in the car."

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Once again, villainy is rotting meat
before the maggots of justice!"
"

Prev: DS2: Weapon Choice Next: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?