Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: Gamer girls ARE ANGELS!!!

Re: [off topic] SF Quotes

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:15:25 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [off topic] SF Quotes

I can't believe I'm posting to this thread, but....

Excerpts from FT: 27-Feb-98 Re: SF Quotes by Jonathan white@bolton.ac
> "Sad case of Pikal envy". May not have been the most popular
character, but
> he certainly had most of the best lines..

(Ivanova trying to entice smugglers to bring in food, instead of drugs):
"We've got the best mechanics in the sector... no cost....  And, if you
have an accident, we'll repair your ships.  And, sooner or later, your
ships *will* have accidents."
"My pilots don't have accidents."
"They will.  I'll see to it."
"You wouldn't."
"I've got a 200 megawatt pulse cannon in the forward cargo bay that says
otherwise."

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: Gamer girls ARE ANGELS!!!