Prev: Re: Gamer girls ARE ANGELS!!! Next: Re: SF Quotes

RE: SFB Conversions

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 08:00:37 -0000
Subject: RE: SFB Conversions

On Thursday, February 26, 1998 6:33 PM, Imre A. Szabo
[SMTP:ias@sprintmail.com]
wrote:

> My method is to "translate" SFB SSD's into Full Thrust.  The intent is
> to simplify SFB and make it playable.  The following SFB concepts go
> away: impulse movement, drone reloads, scatterpacks, wild weasles,
> energy allocation.  If people are interested, I will post my
> "translation" rules to the mailing list.

I've tried a translation method too, gave up, I'd love to see
yours, its enough on topic to post, save an SFBer today. I have a
shed full of SFB stuff i'd like to use.

sincerely
tim jones
--------
Reality is for those who can't cope with Science Fiction.

Prev: Re: Gamer girls ARE ANGELS!!! Next: Re: SF Quotes