Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

From: Drew M Losos <losos@e...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:17:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, <Mark Andrew Siefert> wrote:

>	I take back everything I said about gamer girls.  The one I was
> trying to date is not interested in me in the least.	Love is such a
> crock!

Hehehe.  Shit, man, that's too bad.  Here's a VirtualBeer(tm), on me.
If
you were here in Toronto, we could go have a real one, on me.

Like one of the other guys said, there's gotta be better times ahead.
Just don't give up, that's all.  Get back in there and risk getting your
ass kicked again.  It's the only way to succeed.

Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA 		    |		Into death?
GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."

Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!!