Prev: RE: Hunter MMRAV SG2 Conversion to DS2 Next: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures

Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:44:45 -0800
Subject: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures

> Finally, ready for public viewing, the Pendraken Figures page
>
>	 http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/pendraken/Start.html

Mathrew,

   Good work.  I've already updated my web page, "Tom's Spaceship
Miniature/Game Lists" with your info on the length of these figures.
Would you let me copy some of your pictures to add to my site?	I'd
like to use the ones that show the whole fleet for each race.  I will
credit the M-Collective and if you like include a link to your page.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: RE: Hunter MMRAV SG2 Conversion to DS2 Next: Re: Starship Miniatures From Pendraken Figures