Prev: RE: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Announcing new Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page

Announcing new Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page

From: "Nathan" <njp@c...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:56:30 -0600
Subject: Announcing new Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page

Hello all,

Well, after weeks and weeks of working on graphics in a little bit of
spare
time, I've finally got my Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page put
together.

So far, I've got counters for the Whitestar frigate and EA Thunderbolt
fighter in Earthforce Sourcebook style.  Also, there's a ship control
sheet
for the Whitestar (rev 0.9, but still very usable).  Both are in Adobe
PDF
format for your viewing and printing pleasure.

Please stop by and take a look.  Send me any comments, suggestions or
rants.
I should have some additional posts in the next week or so, time
permitting.

Thanks,
Nathan

Prev: RE: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Announcing new Full Thrust/Earthforce Sourcebook page