Prev: RE: New B5 ships Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers

DS2/SG2 Camouflage

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:45:17 +0000
Subject: DS2/SG2 Camouflage

I would like to know what other people are using for camouflage on thier
DS2/SG2 vehicles (and/or figures). I have been using a Mountain
Stone/Urban camouflage scheme for my one force (see my DS2 page for a
picture*), but need to choose a 2nd scheme, so that I have an obvious
2nd side. Thus, the inquiry as to what camouflage schemes are being
used. Also, if someone could recogmend a good reference book for other
camouflage schemes.
--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb/scifi_game.html

Prev: RE: New B5 ships Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers