Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: RE: New B5 ships

Re: Estrell Cruiser Duel Results

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:53:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Estrell Cruiser Duel Results

Totally off topic, but I can't resist...

Jon Davis wrote:
> (Since both Steve and Tim Jones had new babies added to their families
> during the course of this event, it may have been a contributing
factor
> in
> their finishing positions.  Further analysis will be conducted.)

Hee hee.  Who are you going to get to volunteer to have kids to do
research?  (8-)

To the winners:  Congratulations (though, there seem to be a lot of
Tim's in the upper ranks... (8-) )

J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "There's a tug of war between what I can and can't feel

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers Next: RE: New B5 ships