Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 17:21:45 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles

As an aside to the Canadian para thing, I thought it was ridiculous that
Canada
would choose to disband a capability over that incident. Wouldn't
punishing the
perpetrators have been enough? It sort of like us removing all A6
squadrons from the
inventory because of what happened in Italy.

I know that the Canadians managed to get around the disbanding of the
para bn (or
was it a regt.?) by creating independent para companies. Is that how
they did it?

Los

Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles