Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:35:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:02:16 -0800, "Joseph A. Troche"
<trochej@spiritone.com> wrote:

>More unnecessary complications.  How is someone gonna keep track of an
>opponents 6 fighter groups' endurance after two pints?

At GenCon I saw that most people use two dice with their fighter
squadrons. One die is the number of ships and the other die is the
number of turns of endurance. The endurance thing was introduced in
More Thrust. I picked up a bunch of smaller (10mm, I believe) dice at
GenCon just for this purpose. They look fairly attractive beside the
ships, I might add.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)