Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: DSII damage chit chart.

Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) - Reply

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:35:23 +0000
Subject: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG) - Reply

'Twas the voice of the Joseph A. Troche, I heard it declare:

> More unnecessary complications.  How is someone gonna keep track of an
opponent's 6 fighter groups' endurance after two pints? <

Struth, what are you drinking?! And where can I get some? <g>

Phil, suddenly thirsty.
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			      (p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: DSII damage chit chart.