Prev: Re: Ceasefire and Summary (was FT Background) Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

Re: Aircraft damage.... in DS2

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 08:32:19 +0000
Subject: Re: Aircraft damage.... in DS2

>What happens if an aircraft gets a mobility chit? I know that invalid
chits
>are ignored (0's) but, what about a special chits?
>Joe

Without actually consulting the rules (hey, I only wrote 'em, don't
expect
me to remember them too), I can't be sure if the aircraft rules say to
ignore special chits or not. If they don't, then I would say the pilot
has
lost the engine and is consequently in BIIIIG trouble - either an
autopmatic crash, or maybe (if you're feeling charitable) a die roll to
choose between a) just enough power left to limp back to base, b) a
controlled crashlanding (if there is anywhere to do it) or c)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Ceasefire and Summary (was FT Background) Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)