Prev: RE: Aircraft damage.... in DS2 Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)

Re: GZG wish list.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:03:56 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG wish list.

>Jon,
>
>I've just been checking the on-line catalogue and it seems the GZG
range
>has expanded tremendously over tha past year (my catalogue is an early
97
>one), all I can say is well done !
>
>I have a couple of suggestions for additional SG II stuff, which I
thougth
>I'd air here to see what other folks think.
>
>NAC:
>Combat engineers
>Special Forces (SAS/SBS, Green berets)
>LURPS/Recon
>The Paratroop Regiment (easy one there, just make more figs with berets
?)
>Gurkhas
>NSL:
>Unarmoured troops
>GSG-9
>ESU:
>Spetznaz (would they still exsist ? or would they be Chinese special
forces)
>FSE:
>Foriegn legion
>Others:
>Nation specific EVA troops
>Nation-specific vehicle crews
>Medical crews for casevacs
>More troops with realistic rucksacs (not the tiny ones the FSE have)
>Add-on weapons, IVARs and claymores would be nice (I picture my PA
assault
>troops with claymores bonded to thier chest sections, pointing out of
>course !).
>Detailing kit for vehicles: jerry cans, APSWs, search lights, bergens,
>bedrolls, point def wpns, etc.
>
>That's probably more than enough to be going on with for now.
>
>Stuart.
>

>Stuart Murray
>
>Department Of Molecular Genetics
>Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
>1300 Morris Park Avenue
>Bronx
>New York 10461
>
>Tel: (718) 430 4289
>smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Interesting list, Stuart - now, if we only had a dozen full-time
sculptors
and a limitless bank balance.... :)

Seriously, there are some good suggestions here - inlcuding some that we
already have either "in the pipeline" or have at least given serious
thought to. We're doing stuff as fast as we can!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: Aircraft damage.... in DS2 Next: Re: Fighter Balance Issues (LONG)