Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Figher Balance Issues - Replies...

DSII Question

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 13:12:59 +1000
Subject: DSII Question

Two questions actually.

Firstly, on the weekend Paul O'Grady and I were playing a game in which
a unt of APCs suffered a dismal bout of Confidence Checks and became
routed. Whilst running away back to the base line Paul used his
commander to try to Rally the unit. Here's teh interesting part.
According to the rules the Rally action on part of the commander uses up
the unit being rallied. In this case the attempt failed but the unit
didn't continue routing but stayed in place?!  Should we have the unit
continue routing until the attempt is successful in which case it uses
up the units action; but if the unbit is still in the open and it
rallies to Broken it should still be moving to cover??	Are we doing
this right?

Secondly, how do you deal with a vehicle that receives two Damage chits,
either in the same fire combat, same game turn or separate game turns?

Yours perplexed

Owen G

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) Next: Figher Balance Issues - Replies...