Prev: Ceasefire and Summary (was FT Background) Next: Re: Ceasefire and Summary (was FT Background)

Re: Dimension

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 22:29:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Dimension

On Sat, 14 Feb 1998 21:34:59 +0000, Ground Zero Games
<jon@gzero.dungeon.com> wrote:

>We could probably work some simple(ish) attitude rules (even just
allowing
>ships to "roll" 180 degrees) into FT, without getting bogged down with
>actual 3D play.

I heartily agree. Allowing a ship to roll would be a simple addition
to the main rules. Of course, if you want to be GW-ish, you could come
up with a whole new range of upside down starship models....

I WAS ONLY KIDDING ABOUT THE MODELS, OKAY????!!!?

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Ceasefire and Summary (was FT Background) Next: Re: Ceasefire and Summary (was FT Background)