Prev: Re: Campaign Maps Next: New B5 Wars Minis are out.

Re: Superior Models Questionaire

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:38:11 -0600
Subject: Re: Superior Models Questionaire

Game Masters wrote:

> Superior Models intends to expand their lines of Starfleet Wars (space
combat)
> and/or MAATAC (ground combat) miniatures, and want to know what avid
gamers are
> looking for these days.
>
> What do you think is missing?
>
> Perhaps its more Robotech-like fighters, Galactica-like carriers, or
Space
> stations.  Or, perhaps more infantry-type miniatures in 1:285 scale
(or
> larger).  Or maybe you just want better packaging, such as lots of
different
> miniatures at a discounted bulk price.

	I'd like to see more "low tech" starships ala B5 and the Jovian
Chronicles.  e.g Big, blocky hulls with rotating sections crew, visiable
sensor arrays, and spinal mounted weapons, etc.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"It's something unpredictable,
	but in the end is right.
	I hope you have the time of your life."

			--Green Day
			Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Campaign Maps Next: New B5 Wars Minis are out.