Prev: Re: Fighter surviability... Next: Re: Fighter surviability...

Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

From: "Paul Owen" <paulowen@e...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 22:01:06 +0000
Subject: Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

OK so I should now better than to try Frontpage 98 on the whole site,
but then it worked OK on the test I did.

>From what I can tell frontpage seems to have screwed up most of the
links, all by itself, I am currently redoing the whole site as a
result.  It is only since this trial with frontpage that people with
not using MSIE are getting errors as well, I will endeavour to redo
the whole site this weekend, that way I can tie it in with getting
the new catalogue from Jon on Sunday.  Honest it all worked fine
before.

Sorry about this folks will get it all back on line ASAP.

> Stuart Murray wrote:
> >
> > >To get to the GZG catalogue try this address:
> > >http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen/gzg/index.html
> > >
> > >There may be some more duff links after that but most seem to work.
> >
> > So I just tried this again and I get a page but it is blank, plus I
get a
> > whole bunch of error messages, something about DNS entries.  So my
question
> > is is this just me or is there something wrong with the on line
catalogue ?

> No it's not you. I can now no longer access it with Opera which I
could
> earlier.
> Internet Explorer still works, but Netscape (2,3 or 4) and Lynx don't.
>
> (I'm at work and as I create web sites for a living I have to have all

> these browsers installed...)
>
> Paul, if you see this e-mail me and I'll help you get this
straightened
> out.
>
>	Cheers,
>		Steve