Prev: RE: Fighter use in FT Next: Re: Fighter surviability...

Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

From: Steve Pugh <mafb90@d...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:25:35 +0000
Subject: Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

Stuart Murray wrote:

> >To get to the GZG catalogue try this address:
> >http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen/gzg/index.html
> >
> >There may be some more duff links after that but most seem to work.
>
> So I just tried this again and I get a page but it is blank, plus I
get a
> whole bunch of error messages, something about DNS entries.  So my
question
> is is this just me or is there something wrong with the on line
catalogue ?

No it's not you. I can now no longer access it with Opera which I could
earlier.
Internet Explorer still works, but Netscape (2,3 or 4) and Lynx don't.

(I'm at work and as I create web sites for a living I have to have all
these browsers installed...)

Paul, if you see this e-mail me and I'll help you get this straightened
out.

	Cheers,
		Steve

Prev: RE: Fighter use in FT Next: Re: Fighter surviability...