Prev: Re: Universal Constants (this is getting a bit long and going a bit off topic...) Next: RE: Another Dimension

Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

From: Steve Pugh <mafb90@d...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 14:16:51 +0000
Subject: Re: Paul's Catalogue page..

Jonathan white wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with Paul's catalogue pages.. I just tried
> access them and got four empty frames and a lot of errors. Anyone know
> what's up? Paul?
>
> The page I was accessing was http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

Yeah, it's a problem with Paul's HTML code.

For instnace:
<base href="http:\\homepages.enterprise.net">
should be http://homepages.enterprise.net
and,
<frame name="main page" src="\paulowen\main.html">
should be
/paulowen/main.html

Internet Explorer 4 (and maybe 3) will correct the problem but
most other browsers (including Netscape) will not.

To get to the GZG catalogue try this address:
http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen/gzg/index.html

There may be some more duff links after that but most seem to work.

	Cheers,
		Steve

Prev: Re: Universal Constants (this is getting a bit long and going a bit off topic...) Next: RE: Another Dimension