Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!

RE: Fighter use in FT

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:22:09 +1100
Subject: RE: Fighter use in FT

Current FT fighter tactics are dictated by the endurance rules,
specifically, if the fighters haven't returned to the carrier by the end
of the 3rd turn after they run out of endurance, they are considered
destroyed (MT).  This tends to keep the fighters within about 40" of
their home carrier to allow rearming.

'Neath Southern Skies
Smeartrek: These are the voyages of the Starship Bubbles.
It's continuing mission, to destroy new worlds,
outbreed alien civilizations
& to boldly go where not even idiot's dare to venture.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/

What's