Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Fighter use in FT

RE: Superdrone

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:00:18 +1100
Subject: RE: Superdrone

Not really.  I'm not particularly fond of fighters, as it gives opposing
vessels the opportunity to use all their armament during the game.  If
you don't field fighters, your opponent has wasted 10-20% of his ship's
mass (although the flip side is you don't get a fighter screen).

'Neath Southern Skies
Smeartrek: These are the voyages of the Starship Bubbles.
It's continuing mission, to destroy new worlds,
outbreed alien civilizations
& to boldly go where not even idiot's dare to venture.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/