Prev: Re: Universal Constants [OFF TOPIC ] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!

Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:05:26 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

Thomas Barclay wrote:
> If GZG doesn't see production of such as viable.... individuals with
> access to something (laser, colour laser, inkjet, colour inkjet)
> which can make a transparency - not too thick - can pick their own
> font (including the funky alien ones), make 6 point or 8 point names
> or ID numbers  for their vessels, print them on the transparency,
> trim with an exacto knife, attach with clear adhesive, and spray with
> clear dullcote to help remove the 'decal' reflective look.  That will
> work too. I've done it for other things.

	I forget what the exact name is, but there is some kind of
	blank decal sheet material available at some hobby stores.
	One can paint on it with enamel paints to make an instant
	decal.	I'm not sure if it works in an ink jet printer or not.

      * A B S I T * I N V I D I A * V E R B O ** I D E M * S O N A N S
*
-----+
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html |
nyrath@clark.net |