Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: Full Thrust Webring

OFF TOPIC, was Re:[COMMERCIAL] GZG News

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:17:07 -0800
Subject: OFF TOPIC, was Re:[COMMERCIAL] GZG News

>> 2) The NEW 1998 CATALOGUE is now out! Price =A31.50 (inc.
post/packing) if

>I'll have to remember to write "pounds" instead of using the symbol in
>email - it comes out as "=A3"! Should read 1.50 pounds.
>>
>Jon (GZG)

I have a little test to try on all of you. Obviously, participaction
isn't
mandatory. Tell me what you see on the following line:

£££££

Then email _me_ and say what you see, your OS and email program...
acc@uvic.ca

Tony Christney
acc@uvic.ca
*     "Good, Bad, I'm the one with the gun"	*

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: Full Thrust Webring