Prev: When at Ghengis Con (was Re: The wide open road) Next: The Full Thrust Ship Registry -- New Home

Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

From: Drew M Losos <losos@e...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:24:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers)

Would one of you folks be so kind as to send me the original background,
or repost it to the list?  I seem to have overlooked it, or not received
it somehow.

Cheers!

Drew Losos			    | Will you follow me into fire?
Industrial Engineering 0T0	    |  Into storm?  Into darkness?
Toronto, CANADA 		    |		Into death?
GO NAVY!			    |	And the Nine said: "Yes."

Prev: When at Ghengis Con (was Re: The wide open road) Next: The Full Thrust Ship Registry -- New Home