Prev: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections? Next: PBeM games

Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 10:08:11 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Ground Zero Games wrote:

>  What about
> >Decal sheets, any plans. I'd pay real money for such things.
>
> This IS something we'd like to do, if we can get a reasonable price on
> them. Out of interest, how many other people would like FT decals?
> (National logos, ship numbers and such)?

	ME!  I have absolutely NO talent for painting details.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would
weep,
they would pray, they would say goodbye to their loved ones and then
throw
themselves without fear or hesitation at the very face of death itself.
Never surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable
could help but be moved to tears by their courage... Their stubborn
nobility.  When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out
of guns, they used knives and sticks and bare hands. They were
magnificent."

			-Emperor Londo Mollari
			Re: Humanity and the Earth/Minbari War.
			"Babylon 5: In the Beginning."

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections? Next: PBeM games