Prev: Re: PBeM game? Next: RE: FT Fleet Emblems

Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:47:04 +0000
Subject: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

>On Wednesday, February 11, 1998 9:56 AM, Ground Zero Games
>[SMTP:jon@gzero.dungeon.com] wrote:
>> I'm surprised that you are having trouble, given the apparent
popularity of
>> RPGs over there. Try some US or UK mail-order suppliers for some
polyhedral
>> sets (we even stock them ourselves now!)
>>

>Have you ever thought of doing special die for Full Thrust
>These would have spots or special facing markings
>for damage points etc. Probably too expensive to
>produce. Task Force did some a while ago for SFB.

Have thought about it, but i) it IS expensive, and ii) not all FT
weapons
use the same way of reading damage dice, so it wouldn't necessarily
work.

>Will the Fleet Book contain Fleet emblems?

Yes.

 You have the
>pewter badges, I assume they would be similar to these.

Similar in some cases, but we may redesignimprove a few, in which case
we
will revise the badges as well at a later date.

>Do you have them in electronic/web format?

We could probably do this when we've done them.

 What about
>Decal sheets, any plans. I'd pay real money for such things.

This IS something we'd like to do, if we can get a reasonable price on
them. Out of interest, how many other people would like FT decals?
(National logos, ship numbers and such)?