Prev: RE: FTIII Rules Tryout Next: Re: FTIII Rules Tryout

Re: Awesome article on Somalia fighting-- must read!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 00:54:43 GMT
Subject: Re: Awesome article on Somalia fighting-- must read!

On Fri, 06 Feb 1998 11:47:29 -0500, Andy Cowell <cowell@user.icx.net>
wrote:

>> http://www3.phillynews.com/packages/somalia/nov16/default16.asp
>
>This is a great article, very detailed and realistic.	Note that at
some
>point (dec07+), there is no link to the next article, but if you type
the
>URL in with the next day's date, you may continue.
>
>I highly recommend this link for all SG2'ers, especially!

I'll second this. Simply an amazing article. I'm not sure that
"realistic" is needed to describe a news story, but this is definitely
one of the better articles I've read. Anyone interested in the
military at all should read this.

Just one note on the article. Andy is right, after Dec. 8 the link at
the bottom of the page is missing. However, the top of the page, at
the left hand side, has "previous" and "next" buttons that WILL take
you to the next link. Don't forget to check out the background link,
the analysis link, and the Who's Who and Where Are They Now links.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: RE: FTIII Rules Tryout Next: Re: FTIII Rules Tryout