Prev: Re: FTIII Rules Tryout Next: Re: FTIII Rules Tryout

Re: The wide open road

From: Brendan Pratt <bastard@o...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:08:09 +1100
Subject: Re: The wide open road

Nic Robson wrote:

> Apparently Mad Max was filmed in Victoria and around Melbourne
University
> my sister in law is apparently on the edge of one shot.
>
> Despite most people's belief we don't all drive (or indeed dress,
although
> I seem to be having a bad hair life, never mind day) like the folk on
the
> film down here South of the border!
>
> Come and check " the garden state " one day.

Nic does however, bear a startling resemblance to "Goose" - the
motorcycle cop from Mad Max - before he got fried :->

Brendan
--
Brendan Pratt - bastard@oalink.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: Re: FTIII Rules Tryout Next: Re: FTIII Rules Tryout