Prev: Re: National Characteristics? Next: Re: HUGE! Re: The wide open road, National Characteristics(NSL), and FT in small places

Re: Re[2]: MIME mail

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 10:14:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Re[2]: MIME mail

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998 Mike.Elliott@BULL.NET wrote:

> email using Lotus cc:Mail on a PC. Pine & elm are not much use in a
DOS/Win
> environment.

Actually, both Pine and Elm have DOS versions with character-cell
interfaces.

ObGZG: Hmmmm, FMA Full Thrust.	Wish I had time to get back to hacking
at
it, or any of the other million projects on my back burners.

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]