Prev: RE: Body Armor and equipment weight Next: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt

From: Sutherland <charles@n...>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 00:02:58 -0600
Subject: Late-Nite ramblings on LEGO-Grunt

I got some of the new UFO LEGOs for my birthday(turned 26 hehehe) and
was
thinking on how cool these alien guys and there ships would be in
Stargrunt.  Then I got to thinking(should of known I was doomed here)
that
I have alot of other LEGO stuff that would be kind of nifty to use in
SG.
Makes for really cool APCs and other vehicles not to mention the static
stuff you can make and best of all if you blow it up you can scatter the
pieces about and make it look authentic.  Now I just have to come up
with
stats for all the little dudes.

	Sidenote- While at Toys-R-Us I saw a new line of toys called
"Battle
Zone".	THey had 3 types of military vehicles; APC, Tank, and a plane.
The
APC and tank looked to be in perfect scale for SG2.  Going to pick some
up
tomorrow(only $9 each) along with a toy box for my daughter.

	It is late, I am groggy and that ESC key is sure looking mighty
inviting.
The Big Red Candy like button!!!!

								That
CHuk Guy

Prev: RE: Body Armor and equipment weight Next: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff