Prev: Re[2]: Worried about GenCon. Next: Re: Body Armor and equipment weight

Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

From: It's like I've always said - you can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than with just a kind word <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 09:28:38 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff

>>the moulds still exist - we could always re-release them if there was
>>sufficient interest; maybe they would do as Sa'Vasku ground
vehicles....?
>>There are at least 8 vehicles in the range, including a couple that we
>>never even released first time round.
>

>Yes please!!! :)  I would be VERY interested... and, as a connected
>question, are there going to be Stargrunt scale Sa'Vasku figures?

I second the motion; re-release 'em!  :)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Mara. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: Re[2]: Worried about GenCon. Next: Re: Body Armor and equipment weight