Prev: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff Next: Re[2]: Worried about GenCon.

Re[2]: SG II House Rules - longish post

From: Mike.Elliott@B...
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:37:44 +0000
Subject: Re[2]: SG II House Rules - longish post

I like the idea of a scenario specific rule to cover ambushes - it is
the
cleanest solution so far to this problem.

Mike Elliott

____________________________
_____
Subject: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post
Author:  owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk at INTERNET
Date:	 05/02/1998 21:09

And, of course, once you get into 'set orders' you're back to
scenario-specific rules (which, oddly enough, I'm a strong /proponant/
of).
If the scenario starts out saying 'Red Team can organize an effective
set
piece ambush of up to three squads in size by making a Morale Test and a
Reorg as a single Action for all squads involved, allowing them to fire
as
one unit,' I'm keen for that.  It makes sense in the context of the
situation.

--
   [  Alexander Williams

Prev: Re: Old GZG Resin Stuff Next: Re[2]: Worried about GenCon.