Prev: Re: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

RE: Worried about GenCon.

From: Simon LeRay-Meyer <Simon.LeRay-Meyer@o...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 08:39:11 +1100
Subject: RE: Worried about GenCon.

Interested in coming to Canberra in Australia?	Our club runs a
convention called CANCON over the Australia Day Weekend (24-26 January).
We get about 650 people, two hundred of those are wargamers , 350 are
roleplayers and the rest are magic and board gamers.  Full Thrust runs
plus hopefully Dirtside and Star Grunt demos.

Simon LeRay-Meyer
CANCON Dealer Co-Ordinator