Prev: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: RE: Unofficial GZG Fiction

Re: Unofficial GZG Fiction

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 02:58:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Unofficial GZG Fiction

On Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:39:52 +1100, "ROBERTSON,Brendan"
<Brendan.ROBERTSON@EMPLOYMENT.GOV.AU> wrote:

>If you think that's bad, check out "The Eye of Aragon".
>It was run at Cancon98 as a competive playreading (and it's really,
>really bad!)
>
>http://brie.bmsc.washington.edu/people/merritt/books/Eye_of_Argon.html

Oh, man, that was HILARIOUS! I haven't read it all, I was waking up my
wife with my cackling. I had tears streaming down my face at one
point. I REALLY needed that. Thanks!

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: RE: Unofficial GZG Fiction