Prev: Re: A Few DSII Questions Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: National Characteristics?

Re: Weapon Choices - DSII

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 12:31:11
Subject: Re: Weapon Choices - DSII

At 07:34 AM 2/4/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Being a new player, I was wondering if I could get some input as to
everyone's favorite weapon systems to use.  What weapon works the best
overall, and what weapons work the best in certain situations or on
certain
types of vehicles?  I know that this is all based on opinion, but I
would
like to hear a few ideas.

	There are a couple players (Hello Miguel and Paul) who cringe
whenever
they hear the high pitch whine of my Imperial speeder bikes armed with
DFFG
1s.  They are size one grav vehicles and have been quite effective
against
enemy armor at close range.  However, if they are caught out in the open
artillery and SLAMs are very effective against their unarmored skin...
	Obviously a balance force is the most effective.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto!

Prev: Re: A Few DSII Questions Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: National Characteristics?