Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA

A Few DSII Questions

From: Jeff Barton <jeffb@c...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 07:31:12 -0600
Subject: A Few DSII Questions

Well, this is my first post and I am happy to see such support for all
GZG systems.  Now, on to my DSII questions:

1) Are the new vehicles (smaller versions of the 25mm resin) out yet?
My local hobby store gets their stuff from Chessex in Austin, Tx, but
they said that the new minis aren't out yet.  Anyone seen them?

2) Are there any good programs out there for designing vehicles?  If so,
how can I possibly get a copy.

3) I recently purchased some plastic tanks made by Fantasy Forge.  They
were cheap, and you get alot of them in each bag.  Either way, one set
of them had a large hover tank with 1 large warhead you glue on a rack
on the tank.  Any idea what kind of stats might by used for this tank?

Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to cover as much as possible in one
posting.  Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA