Prev: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:25:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Alexander Williams wrote:

> --
> [  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
> [ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]
> [	     BELLATORES INQVIETI --- Restless Warriors		   ]
> "Here at Ortillery Command we have at our disposal hundred megawatt
>     laser beams, mach 20 titanium rods and guided thermonuclear
>  bombs. Some people say we think that we're God. We're not God. We
>    just borrowed his 'SMITE' button for our fire control system."

I'm not really following the SG2 rules debate (except I'll say that the
'Masses Fire" rules seem  a bit redundant given the command transfer
rules
already in place) but just wanted to say that this is a wonderful .sig

"...we just borrowed his SMITE button..." indeed...seen the Far Side
cartoon of God at his computer, about to hit the smite button and bring
grand piano down on some shmuck?

Just my irrelevancy of the day...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post