Prev: ADS upgrades Next: Star Grunt Scenario

Re: Conquest '98

From: Mike.Elliott@B...
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:07:18 +0000
Subject: Re: Conquest '98

Given the known differences between Kra'Vak and human ships, I suspect
any
one who fields a Kra'vak fleet will trounce any human one and you'll end
up
with Kra'Vak v. Kra'Vak in the final.

I would suggest reducing the size of the KV fleet to 1000pts (or even
less)...

Mike Elliott

____________________________
_____
Subject: Conquest '98
Author:  owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk at INTERNET
Date:	 30/01/1998 0:22

FULL THRUST TOURNAMENT
Conquest '98
Easter weekend
Melbourne, Australia.

For anyone in Australia (or visiting around Easter) I will be running a
Full Thrust tournament at Conquest'98.
This tournament is for a 2000 point human fleet or a 1750 point Kra'vak
fleet.
Trophies supplied by Eureka Miniatures (full conversions of Sa'vasku to
popular shadow-style vessels).

All details are on a temporary webpage (still under construction)
located at:
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/

If anyone requires further details, please contact me.
Brendan.Robertson@employment.gov.au

'Neath Southern Skies
Give me a tall ship,
& a star to destroy with her.

Prev: ADS upgrades Next: Star Grunt Scenario