Prev: Re: LOTGH starships and comments Next: RE: The Trojan Point Incident

Re: LOTGH starships and comments

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 23:00:41 -0600
Subject: Re: LOTGH starships and comments

At 06:02 1/28/98, Ground Zero Games wrote:

>Both sheer coincidence actually. Paul Copeland, who designed all the FT
>ships released up until 1996, has never been an Anime fan and therefore
>probably never seen Laputa or LOGH. He also designed the NSL ships
before

Darn. Here I thought I'd discovered an in-joke or two....  baka to the
drawing board I guess. :)

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28

"That's the way we all begin," said Tom Platt. "The boys they make
believe
all the time till they've cheated 'emselves into bein' men, an' so till
they die--pretendin' and pretendin'."
    Rudyard Kipling, _Captains Courageous_

Prev: Re: LOTGH starships and comments Next: RE: The Trojan Point Incident