Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS

From: Brian Bell <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:09:40 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS

> Agreed, this is a bug that we need to fix. Opinions on how, anyone?
Would
> simply allowing anti-air systems to engage VTOLs if they are in HIGH
mode
> do the trick, or would it be too lethal for the VTOLs for game
balance?

Perhaps a 2 prong fix:
1) Make ADS range 48" and allow it to attack High Mode vehicles
2) Make attacks from/to High mode attack as if 12" further away.

This would increase the utility of ADS and make air vehicles move in
closer to attack (making them vulnerable to counter attack)
--
Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com

Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)