Prev: Re: LOTGH starships and comments Next: Re: Stargrunt II question

Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:02:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

>>measure accurately. Thus "true 25mm" should really refer to around
5'4" or
>>so, making it around 1/64. We work to about 1/60 for the vehicles and
such,
>>to give them a chunky look and allow them to be used with GW-size
stuff as
>>well as our own.
>

>Speaking from my own preference - whom else can I speak for? - I would
>_definitely_ prefer the vehicles to be in better scale (closer to
1/64). I'm
>searching high and low for vehicles that come closer.	No offence
intended,
>but the only vehicles of the GZG "25mm" line that interest me are those
that
>are closer to that scale, and those that can be modified to be so.  I
>realise the marketing potential in having vehicles that fit in with the
GW
>stuff, but I'd much prefer vehicles that scaled closer to the GZG
figures.

>Jeremy Sadler
>jsadler@earthling.net

I think this really only applies to things like the Paladin and Phalanx,
which are supposed to be BIG vehicles anyway; most of the range is much
smaller stuff, and the difference between 1/64 and 1/60 really is not
enough to notice unless you get the micrometer out....
What I meant (and perhaps should have explained clearer) is that we
chose
to model quite large vehicles in some cases, not that they are overscale
for the figures.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: LOTGH starships and comments Next: Re: Stargrunt II question