Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity)

Re: Some FT questions

From: Gary Kett <gkett@a...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:49:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Some FT questions

At 02:56 PM 17/07/98 -0500, Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU
wrote:
>Whoops, I was trying to transliterate ESU. B is indeed the Russian V.
You
>may have noticed Vostok being BOCTOK in old space craft models. K is K.
>;->=
>
>Thanks, Gary, for setting me errant ways straight.
>
>The_Beast

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize what it was you were asking exactly (suppose
shouldn't respond unless I do! Poor wisdom on my part!). I am not that
great
with Russian, but was able to hang out in Russia for several months in
95
taking a language course and doing some military historical research in
Moscow. I lucked out and was finally able to locate an excellent
Russian/English-English/Russian military dictionary recently. If I can
actually be of any help in the future, please let me know. I will do
what I can.

						Gary

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity)