Prev: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas? Next: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity)

Re: Pictures

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 01:13:40 GMT
Subject: Re: Pictures

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:46:17 +1000, Alan E & Carmel J Brain
<aebrain@dynamite.com.au> wrote:

>Would it be acceptable to _everybody_ on this list if I sent a few
JPEGs
>of the FT Competition at CANCON?

It would be best to post it to a web page. Mind you, after I mentioned
I had GenCon pics, I got a half a dozen serious offers to place the
pics on web sites. Someone will probably come forth to help out.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes