Prev: NOT Age and Complexity Next: Re: NOT Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 13:51:31 -0800
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Donald Hosford wrote:

> What kind of erratta?  My freind and I started mini-gaming that
> way....We
> started moving these old plastic medieval mini's around on his bedroom
>
> floor.  At first we just knocked over one man on the other side
> (simple!)
> After a while we added a d6 roll, whoever rolled higher knocked over
> the
> lower roller.  Men could move 5", and Archers could attack over
> anything
> within 2 feet.  I have many fond memories of those games....

Actually I recommended that if a guy was behind "cover",  he got a
saving roll, odd he dies even he lived. (Trying to keep it simple.
However it is clearly a more fun game if you have each guy roll "to hit
and to Save, with a modifier for cover plus a set movement rate in
inches. I'll send it along.!

We'll have this ruleset up to ASL size before long!

Los

Prev: NOT Age and Complexity Next: Re: NOT Age and Complexity