Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:04:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:53:00 -0600,
Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU writ
es:
>Yo, Samuel! Going to be at Genghis Con? I'm not signed up yet, but I
will
>probably break my promise to not play EFSB ship rules there. ;->=
>Interested?
>
>Of course, as soon as I sent my last message, I thought of several
>something elses. One was, having seen it at a previous Genghis
Con(that's
>in Denver, son), someone had take the plastic boomers from Supremacy, a
>little paint, and had come up with something VERY interesting!
>
>The_Beast

When is Genghis Con?  Maybe we can get a list game going there.

(I'm in Boulder/Longmont, and may well be too busy to attend, but I
can try.  complicated lawsuits take a lot out of a person)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity