Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: "Cristobal A. Mera" <cam1614@u...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:44:46 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Wow! and here i was thinking we were mostly young college students, but
guess not!

This is me:

Cris Mera, 19, no kids, not married, sophomore at A&M university in
Texas.
Have never done roleplayind (don't really plan to). I started playing
with
the evil empire at the start of their interim period, when they went
from
a reasonably decent company to the money sucking @#$%&*@# they are now.
Odly enough my group still ocationally plays. As of a year ago i was
introduced to Full Thrust and have been enthusiastic about GZG ever
since. Even to the point of scratch building wholle fleets! The next
step
will come in about 2 weeks when i run a Full Thrust scenario at a con
(reasonably sure i'll be Kravak vs. humans).

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity