Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: ShldWulf@a...
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:36:13 EST
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Ok, I'll put in my .02 credits worth too....

36, Married (to another RPG gamer, got lucky there :)
US Air Force, for another 2 years then I retire and get a "real" job. I
started gameing with a freind who played "Third Riech", and "Tobruk",
then
went on to Starship Troopers and Ogre. I got into RPG's during my first
year
in service AD&D first then introduced my group to Traveller, and Star
Frointers. I've only gotten into the GZG series lately but so far it's
been a
blast.

Randy
(PS: No CoC though....	:)

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity